Chapter - 5
1. Answer the following questions:
a. What is E-Commerce ? List any two E - Commerce sites of Nepal.
b. List four advantages of E-Commerce.
- It reduces effort and time of customers
- It helps to do online shopping from location.
- easily Compare products.
- We can easily get the product details within a second
c. List any four disadvantages of E-commerce.
- lack of security.
- Late delivery.
- Site may get crashed
- We can't get the chance to examine the product physically
d. What are the different E-Commerce business models Models?
- Business to Business (B2B).
- Business to Consumer (B2C)
- Consumer to Consumer (C2C)
e. Define B2B, B2C and C2C.
Ans: B2B is a type of e-commerce business model where transaction of products takes place between Companies.
B2C is also a type of e-commerce business model where transaction of products and services takes place between companies and consumers.
C2C is a type of bo en commerce business model where transaction of product and services takes place between Customers.
f. What is mobile Commerce ? List any four function that a customer can pertorm in mobile Commerce.
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Telecommunication
- Mobile Ticketing and Booking
- Mobile utility Bill payment.
g. Write two-two advantages and disadvantages of M-Commerce.
- It enables us to pay utility bills
- It helps local business to
- There is a possibility of data leakage.
- Data pakage rate for mobile is expensive
h. What is Online payment ? List any four popular digital Wallets in Nepal.
- IME Pay
2. Write the full forms of the following:
a. ICT = Information and Communication Technology.
b. IT = Information Technology
c. EFT = Electronic fund Transter
d. B2B = Business to Business
e. B2C = Business to Consumer
f. C2C = Consumer to Consumer
g. WAP = Wireless Application Protocol
3. State whether the following statements are true or false.
a. E-Commerce is the electronic service that allows a customer only to buy goods.
b. B2B business model is related to the transactions of products between consumers.
c. In B2C, companies sales its products/goods directly to consumers.
d. EBay.com and hamrobazar.com are C2C e-commerce sites.
e. A mobile app can be run in a desktop computer.
f. Mobile payments enable users to buy goods or services through apps likeeSewa, Khalti, etc. using physical money.
g. Digital wallet is the online payment service.
4. Write the technical terms.
a. Electronic service that provides buying and selling of goods and services on the Internet.
b. E-commerce model related to the transactions of products between companies.
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
c. E-Commerce model related to the transaction of product between consumer and companies.
- Business-to-Consumer (B2C)
d. E-Commerce model that is related to the transaction of products between customers.
- Consumer-to-consumer (C2C)
e. The application Communication protocol designed for wireless devices to access the internet telephony service.
- Wireless Application Protocol (WAP)
f. Buying and selling of goods through the wireless handheld devices.
g. financial service of bank and financial institutions through mobile.
- Mobile Banking
h. Online payment services that allows user to make online transactions.