Basic Mathematics Class 12 is a book published by Sukunda Pustak Bhawan for class 12 students. Many students were searching for Basic Mathematics Class 12 Solutions PDF 2080 because it contains all chapters-wise solutions PDF which will help students to complete their notes in time.
Basic Mathematics Class 12 Solutions PDF 2080 can also be referred as Clas 12 Maths Guide or Class 12 Compulsory Mathematics Guide because it is the solutions manual for grade 12 students.
Basic Mathematics Class 12 Solutions PDF 2080
Class 12 Basic Mathematics by Sukunda Pustak Bhawan consists of 19 chapters in total and all the 19 chapters are divided into 8 different sections such as Algebra, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry and so on. We have provided all the lists of chapters as well as the solutions of those chapters in the table given below.
You already may know that one chapter consists of different exercises and you may wonder how to get the notes of all exercises. If you are thinking that then don't worry. When you click on the names of the chapter from the given table. You'll be redirected to a new page where you'll find the notes of all exercises of that chapter.
You'll find all the contents of class 12 basic mathematics by Sukunda Pustak Bhawan. You can click on the names of chapter to get all the required notes in PDF format.
|1||Permutation & Combination|
|4||Sequence and Series|
|5||Matrix based System of Linear Equations|
|6||Properties of Triangle|
|7||Solution of Triangle|
3. Analytical Geometry
|9||Product of Vectors|
5. Statistics and Probability
|10||Correlation and Regression|
|13||Applications of Derivatives|
7. Computational Methods
|16||System of Linear Equations|
|19||Dynamics: Newton's Laws of Motion|
Just click on the name of the chapter whose solutions you want. When you click on that, you'll be redirected to next page where you'll find the notes of first exercise. After that scroll down and you'll find the list of all exercises. Click on the required and you'll get them in PDF format.
Secondary Education Curriculum 2080 Mathematics
Credit hrs: 5
Subject code: Mat. 402 (Grade 12)
Working hrs: 160
Mathematics is an indispensable in many fields. It is essential in the field of engineering. medicine, natural sciences, finance and other social sciences. The branch of mathematics concerned with application of mathematical knowledge to other fields and inspires new mathematical discoveries.
The new discoveries in mathematics led to the development of entirely new mathematical disciplines. School mathematics is necessary as the backbone for higher study in different disciplines, Mathematics curriculum at secondary level is the extension of mathematics curriculum offered in lower grades (1 to 10) and is the foundation course for higher study.
This course of Mathematics is designed for grade 11 and 12 students who wish to choose as an alternative of Social Study and Life Skill education subject as per the curriculum structure prescribed by the National Curriculum Framework, 2076. This course will be delivered using both the conceptual and theoretical inputs through demonstration and presentation, discussion, and group works as well as practical and project works in the real world context.
This course includes different contents like; Algebra, Trigonometry, Analytic Geometry, Vectors, Statistics and Probability, Calculus and Computational Methods or Mechanics.
On completion of this course, students will have the following competencies:
- Use basic properties of elementary functions and their inverse including linear, quadratic, reciprocal, polynomial, rational, absolute value, exponential, logarithm, sine, cosine and tangent functions.
- Use principles of elementary logic to find the validity of statement and also acquire knowledge of matrix, sequence and series, and combinatory.
- Identify and derive equations for lines, circles, parabolas, ellipses, and hyperbolas.
- Solve the problems related to real and complex numbers.
- Articulate personal values of statistics and probability in everyday life.
- Use vectors and mechanics in day to day life.
- aApply erivatives to determine the nature of the function and determine the maxima and minima of a function in daily life context.
- Explain anti-derivatives as an inverse process of derivative and use them in various situations. 2 Secondary Education Curriculum, 2078 (Mathematics).
- Apply numerical methods to solve algebraic equation and calculate definite integrals and use simplex method to solve linear programming problems (LPP).
- Use relative motion, Newton's laws of motion in solving related problems.
Evaluation is an integral part of learning process. Both formative and summative evaluation system will be used to evaluate the learning of the students. Students should be evaluated to assess the learning achievements of the students.
There are two basic purposes of evaluating students in Mathematics: first, to provide regular feedback to the students and bringing improvement in student learning-the formative purpose: and second, to identify student's learning levels for decision making.
a. Internal evaluation
Internal assessment includes classroom participation, terminal examinations, and project work/practical work (computer works and lab work) and presentation. The scores of evaluation will be used for providing feedback and to improve their learning. Individual and group works are assigned as projects.
b. External Examination/Evaluation
External evaluation of the students will be based on the written examination at the end of each grade. It carries 75 percent of the total weightage. The types and number questions will be as per the test specification chart developed by the Curriculum Development Centre.